Thursday, August 11, 2005

sccop girl chat....

hi all. there's not too much scoop that i've heard lately. and my US didn't come today!

Matt LeBlanc told the National Enquirer that he came close to cheating on his wife with an overly agressive stripper during a drunken night out on the town. C'mon Joey!!!

What? First Kate Hudson says that if her husband cheats, she just doesn't want to know about it, and now this......

i'm getting excited for fall TV. I can't believe it is almost September...crazy. But don't all of the shows nowadays start their seasons in like - November? i'll have to check. i hope lost starts soon.

let me see - any other gossip? oh yes, Keira Knightly is now single. Kermit the Frog is turning 50.

Oh, I saw Green Day in concert last night. I love them. But the audience was so young - i was kinda surprised. i mean, i knew there'd be high school kids there, but this was like 10 year olds with their parents. crazy. they did a good show, but they did do an awful lot of - hey o!, and everyone clap your hands, and first the left side yells, then the right side....lots'o entertainment. I love Billie Joe. and they did most of my fave songs....

No comments: