Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hi readers - Sorry that I haven't updated scoopgirl lately, but with the 4th of July holiday weekend and being sick last week, it's been tough. But I'm back in action and you can count on scoopgirl to continue giving you the latest scoop!

Before I get to the scoop, I'd like to acknowledge the atrocities that occurred in London earlier this week. It's awful and my thoughts and prayers are with all impacted by this tragedy.

Now, a quick recap of the scoop from the last week or so:
-Angelina has adopted another child - a baby girl named
Zahara. Brad went with her to pick up Zahara.
-Britney is "supposedly" carrying twins ... we don't know if that's true or not.
-Quentin Tarantino "may be" dating Shar Jackson (that's KFed's ex)....
-Pitt and Clooney may be opening up a hotel in Vegas with Rande Gerber (Cindy Crawford's husband (Membership required to view article)

No comments: